Bali Tour: Padlocks of Love with Birds Village
Our tour guide will pick you directly at your accommodation to drop you at spectacular rice terrace called Ceking. Get the chance to lock your love at padlock of love or just taking picture of your best moment with your mate with rice field view background.Continue to visit Kokokan birds at Petulu, birds that believed by villagers that always bring lucky to the surrounding. You can buy some souvenirs at Ubud traditional market before we transfer you back to your hotel.Private air condition transport, tour guide, parking fees, entrance fees, mineral water, Wifi, and insurance are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full air conditional transport
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Parking fees
- On-board Wifi
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Kokokan Putulu Gunung
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Meals & services other than mention above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Our tour guide will pick you directly at your accommodation to drop you at spectacular rice terrace called Ceking. This rice terrace has existed for hundred years sustained and organized by a local organization call Subak. An organization consists of villagers who still used traditional way to irrigating the rice field and use a cow to plough the rice filed.
Walk among the rice filed and be amazed by the rice field view along the way to a spot point where you can have a chance to lock your love at padlock of love or just taking picture of your best moment with your mate with rice field view background.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kokokan Putulu Gunung, Petulu, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Continue to visit Kokokan birds at Petulu, birds that believed by villagers that always bring lucky to the surrounding. These birds never leave the village until lunch and dinner time coming. Just fly out the village to find their food and they always comeback to this village no matter how far they went.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit Ubud Art Market where you can interact with friendly Balinese seller just to bargain their handmade before you buy some souvenirs to be brought home. Some traditional clothes also can be found here, buy, wear and take picture by wearing traditional clothes of Balinese as later to be reminder that you were here discover the central Island of Paradise with your best mate or family
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.