Bali Top Sunrise Trekk At Mount Batur
Climbing Mount Batur, Bali's most famous active volcano, in the early hours of a new day is one of the most adventorous, challenging and rewarding experiences on the Island of the Gods.
Mount Batur (Gunung Batur), located north west of Mount Agung, offers with its "double caldera" (one crater inside another) undoubtedly one of Bali's most stunning vistas. The first historically documented eruption of Batur was in 1804, and it has been frequently active since then with the last major eruption in 1963. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake, Danau Batur, the largest crater lake on Bali and an important source of fish. The inner crater is a classic volcano-shaped peak that reaches 1,717 meter. The caldera is populated and includes the two main villages of Kedisan and Toya Bungkah.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Mount Batur or Gunung Batur is an iconic, extremely-active volcano that rises to 1,717m or 5,633 feet. Mount Batur can be conquered by physically-fit hikers in around two and a half hours. Climbing Mount Batur offers a rare opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. The views of Bali from the top are simply stunning.
After reaching the summit and witnessing the sunrise (weather permitting) we will hike around the three volcano craters - a truly spectacular experience! Our guide will carry water, snacks and breakfast for you to make this an unforgettable experience.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
• Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.