Bali Swing Sacred Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours
An incredible tour has designed as we called Bali Swing Sacred Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours, this tour will take location in Ubud and surrounding area, the Ubud swing and cultural day tour will take you to visit Balinese dance performance to embark the journey, continue to visit Bali Ubud Swing at the Alas Arum forest side and exploring the great coffee farming area at Alas Arum as famous with their coffee plantation, this tour also will take you to visit Batur volcano on breattaking view of amazing panorama active volcano with lunch at volcano view point , continue to visit one of the amazing relief temple of Gunung Kawi Sebatu , the journey will also take you to visit the most amazing place in the north of ubud as the rice terrace located in Tegalalang Village, and the last destination of the tour will take you to visit Monkey forest sanctuary park in the heart of Ubud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Possibility skip the long lines on attraction
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks are optional
- Entrance fees to purchase directly at attraction
- Balinese Barong and Kris Dance 100.000 IDR per person
- Bali Swing At Alas Arum Swing 200.000 IDR ( 30 Minutes
- Gunung Kawi Temple 15.000 IDR per person
- Rice Terrace 10.000 IDR per Person
- Batur Volcano 30.000 IDR per person
- Lunch 100.000 IDR per person on Buffet Menu
- Monkey forest 50,000 IDR per person
- The itinerary of Bali Swing Sacred Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours :.
Barong and Kris Dance : Special the most well known performance in Bali , it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality.
Bali Swing : a new experience on fun swing at Alas Arum village, located on tropical forest beside of petanu river. It’s one of the viral and trend of new activities in Ubud you must try and enjoy the incredible experience on Bali Swing at Alas Arum, a profesional guide swing will company you to catch the unforgettable memory at Alas Arum Bali Swing. Get an intruction by profesional traineed guide and equiped on safety standard. The swing time will lead you to enjoy for 30 minutes in one ticket
Coffee plantation Alas Arum : well knows about their luwak coffee product and also the spice and herbal plan , finding a real Bali coffee can be easy in this village and also they grow the finest cacao in Bali , visiting the coffee plantations we will serve on free tester coffee and all of their product for free and welcome by friendly farmers at the farm.
Batur Volcano : overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake Batur , Having Lunch, Tea with Indonesian and Balinese food on local restaurant will be great moment when visiting this interesting place.
Gunung Kawi Temple Sebatu Village : the second large holy water temple at the north of Ubud. Located at Sebatu village establized on fresh air area as 15 km under the volcano batur feet. Gunung kawi temple at Sebatu village has an view different holy spring water, generated for blessing of bad spirit and blessing on holy spring water for peaceful in mind.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace :Various wood handy craft and small mosaic can be found along the road in this village . Very colorful carvings of flowers, animals and other designs are displayed , and of course a beautiful rice field. Tegallalang Rice Terrace has beautiful view with coconut trees and beautiful small river valley.
Monkey Forest Ubud : The funny place on the heart of the town. Monkey forest ubud located on the central of ubud down town. Well managed and maintenace by village of Padang Tegal , make the forest become a icon of Ubud on 2017 . Funny monkey on their own habitat welcoming a visitior to exploring the forest area. Just one advice for visiting monkey forest
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :08 : 00 Am – Departure from Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.