BALI SWING and TANAH LOT TEMPLE TOUR (All Inclusive)
Bali full day tour for about 10-11 hours, lets start your journey with Bali Swing program. It’s located at BALI SWING (Banjar Tegal Kuning), quite close to Ubud center. We give your 2,5 hours to spend here, the Bali Swing has become such a popular activity in Bali. Bali Swing is worth to visit with your couple or with your family to join and experience thrill swing with freedom high hanging above the tree. Get your adrenaline pump up with our best view swing in Bali, are you sure won’t come here?
Next visit is Sangeh Monkey Forest with Nutmeg Tree then continue to visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple as the most beautiful Temple built by Mengwi Kingdom from 1634. Last stop is the Tanah Lot Sea Temple with the Indian Ocean, take your time to walk west and east and the Batu Bolong Temple. If you want to find young coconut fruits, you can buy them from the local food stall. You may spend your time until sunset, or you may return to your hotel before sunset.
What's included :
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop based on the tour itinerary
- Bali Swing Active Package + Lunch
- Experienced English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, or Nusa Dua area
- Local tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bali Swing
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for driver
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
08.00 - Depart from hotel.
09.30 – Estimated arrived at Bali Swing. Start with the activities (2,5 hours). Lunch will be served here, when you feel hungry, please grab the food as you please.
BALI SWING ACTIVE PACKAGE includes all activities*:
- 15 single swings (from 10m to 78m above the ground).
- 3 tandem swings.
- 12 cute nests (the best located in Bali!).
- Photo shooting points: helicopter, “lost jungle boat”, the romantic bed on the edge, the heart rock in the jungle and 4 huge stones over the edge above the valley with an amazing view on the canyon and river waterfall, the access to the river beach and swimming pool with natural, non-chlorinated, river water, jungle waterfall and hanging bridge on the way to the river beach.
- The all above mentioned activities are not limited.
In addition, the package includes lunch buffet:
# vegetarian 9:00 – 17:00,
# non-vegetarian 11:00 – 15:00; all food is halal) and drinks (Balinese coffee, tea, water).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
12.45 - Visit Sangeh Monkey Forest with Nutmeg Tree
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
14.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple as the most beautiful Temple Build by Mengwi Kingdom from 1634.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
16.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple with Indian Ocean, take your time walk around west side and east side and Batu Bolong Temple. If you want find young coconut fruits, you may buy from the local food stall. You may spend your time till sunset or may back hotel before sunset.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate