Bali Swing and Rice Terrace Tour
This experience would offer to all travelers who want to experience kind of activities in one day by trip. Bali swing which has rice terrace background create great photo to post in social media. also other spot will has different interest. Tirta Empul temple, Sacred monkey forest and Kato Lampo waterfall will make this experience completely different and should be do during in Bali.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket
- hotel pick up additional usd $5 for area Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
One of the best rice terrace in Bali and most of the travelers visited during stay in Ubud. Let we explain about the rice farm during the trip.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul is an important temple complex and holy mountain spring. The complex, built circa 960 AD, and still use by the people for purification ceremony. All information about each of fountain benefit will be explain during in the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
This is a hidden gem in Bali where you can soak in the pristine water, and take pictures on the insta-famous rock. Hidden deep in the jungles of Gianyar region, Kanto Lampo Waterfall can be a great sight for exploration. If you are a photography enthusiast, you can climb up the rocks on the top of the waterfall and get some nice,instagram worthy pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pick up at the hotel where the guest stay.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.