Bali Sunset: Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Jimbaran
Experience the best sundown spot in Bali on a visit to Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea gods with a commanding view of the Indian Ocean. Part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits, today its cliffside location is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys!.Once night falls and you have seen the colors of the sunset, experience one of the island's most famous cultural performances at a "kecak" fire dance. Watch the locals act out a scene from the Ramayana with a mesmerizing trance chant, punctuated by exciting fire dances by performers in intricate costumes.Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
Watch a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple
See the sacred "kecak" fire dance performed on the cliffside, adjacent to the temple.
End your evening with a barbecue seafood dinner at romantic Jimbaran Bay
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu temple perches on the south-western tip of Peninsula,where sheer cliffs drop precipitously into the clear blue sea.The temple hangs right over the edge,you enter it through an unusual arched gateway flanked by statues of Ganesha.Inside,the walls of coral bricks are covered with intricate carving of Bali’s mythological menageries.But the real attraction is th location for good angle,especially at sunset,walk around the cliff to the left (south ) of the temple.Watch out the local monkeys ,which for some reason like to snatch spectacles and sunglasses,as well as handbagsnhats abd anything else they can get.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran seafood cafes must already be on your must-visit places for your Bali holiday, especially if you're a seafood lover. Not only is Jimbaran Bay one of Bali’s best places for memorable sunsets, but it is also the most popular coast to enjoy grilled seafood. Seventeen seafood cafes line the white-sand beach locally known as ‘Pantai Muaya’. Mostly open afternoon until late, each of the venues within the row of Jimbaran seafood cafes in the bay offer fresh-grilled seafood served at candlelit tables on the sand. As the sun goes down, the horizon features faint lights from the Ngurah Rai airport and traditional fishing boat lanterns at sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.