Bali Sunrise Trekking with Downhill Cycling
this program is full adventures so please keep your energy and make sure all good. this adventures also good for everyone because we will see the real nature and bali culture by different way and very closed with them. so lets joined with us.
What's included :
- hotel pick up/drop and please give us your hotel name
- torch for trekking, bicycle, helmet
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- guide for trekking and cycling
What's excluded :
- personal expense: foto, video, alcoholic drink
- please bring your: camera, suncream, jacket, comfortable clothes and shoes, some cash
02.00am(ubud area) : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point.
03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy our breakfast
07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater
07.30 am : go down to finished point.
09.00: arrived at finished point and continued to cycling starting point
10.00: start cycling (about 2 hours, along the way we will see: balinese temple, countryside, ricefields, etc
12.00: finished cycling and take lunch
12.45: back to hotel
pick up time:
- ubud: 02.00am
- kuta: 1.00am
- nusa dua: 1.00am
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please give your hotel details
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers