Bali Sunrise Trekking and Ubud Village Tour
Amazing Bali Sunrise Trekking and Ubud Village Tour is one of best tour packages between trekking Mount Batur combine with visiting places of interest in Ubud Village which is rich with it's culture. The tour will be start at 02.00 AM from your hotel then we will drive you to Mount Batur Trekking start point, on your trekking to the top of the volcano you will be accompany by our trekking guide and give all the information about the volcano. Around 06.30 - 07.00 AM you will arrive at the top of the volcano where you can watch the spectacular view of sunrise. While you enjoy the sunrise we will serve your breakfast with boil egg from the volcano and a few sandwich. After the trekking finish we will continue our tour to visit Bali Coffee Plantation. Then the journey will continue to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, it's offer a wide range of natural landscape. Lunch will be serve at restaurant then after lunch we will continue the tour to visit Ubud Palace and Ubud Art Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Trekking Guide
- All Entrance Ticket
- Breakfast - Light Breakfast (Bread, Banana, Steam Egg from the Volcano and Mineral Water)
- Lunch - Set Menu Lunch
- Tax and Services
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Wedang Sari Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Soft Drink
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Visit: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy and unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano of Mount Batur. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano by your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Wedang Sari Coffee Plantation, Sekaan Village, Kintamani Indonesia
Bali Coffee Agrotourism offer wonderful experience trip on your holiday in Bali where you can taste our local coffee, tea, chocolate and luwak coffee. The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant variety of coffees but two species coffees that mostly planted in this island includes Robusta and Arabica.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace offer a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views. The vista sprawls down and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. A local elder, a farmer who owns the land invites visitors to sample his green coconut drink, as well as to purchase woven hats that he makes from coconut leaves as well as posing with visitors for a small fee.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Royal Palace or Puri Saren Ubud is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823) and is well kept by his successive heirs. A visit to the Puri Saren is on many of the itineraries to the Ubud area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Art Market locally referred to as Pasar Seni Ubud is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats, statues, kites and many other hand crafted goods. Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighboring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area : Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa DuaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is Jacket, Long Pants, Hiking Shoes
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.