Bali Sunrise Jungle Trekking with Local Guide
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this trek, we'll refund your entire fee. Includes local, English-speaking guide and some of the most amazing jungle scenery in Bali.
This activity is an exotic jungle trek with a traditional boat ride and a sunrise view along the caldera of Mt Batur. Experience timeless Bali with your knowledgeable, licensed guide who will provide you with the culture and history of the surrounding area as well as the traditions and rituals of the Balinese.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private air-cinditioned car
- Entrance ticket to the jungle trek
- Experience guide and driver speaking good english
- Breakfast are banana sandwich, egg sandwich, water, hot drinks coffee,tea and hot chocolate
- Flashlight and walking sticks for hiking
- Coffee plantation on the way back to the hotel
What's excluded :
Guests will trek along the crater rim of the volcano and through beautiful jungle forest with its ocean and lake views to see a part of Bali that few travelers truly get to appreciate.
The scenery from the Caldera is like nothing else in Bali. If you like peaceful trails through scenic forest and the colors of the sunrise reflecting off the glassy water of lake Batur, then this package is definitely for you.
You’ll trek through the stunning jungle and along the rim of the volcanic crater with it’s amazing views. As you wind down the edge of the crater, you’ll make it to Pulak village where you’ll take a traditional boat back across Batur lake.
The hike is not difficult, but you’ll definitely get your exercise for the day. After trekking, enjoy one more stop at the coffee plantation to see how local Luwak coffee is grown and made. Finish it off with some tea and coffee tasting before we head back to your hotel.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel lobby including Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan,Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Candidasa, Padangbai, Sidemen, Kintamani and the Ubudarea. All other areas, please call.
Departure Time :5/10/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.