Bali Sunrise & Beautiful Fog Scenery - Pinggan Tour
This tour program is very unique that we make for awesome photo lovers in Bali. The journey will visit to the most scenic spots in Pinggan village, Kintamani..
# We strongly recommend to you who want to see the beauty of the sunrise in Bali without having to do hard trekking activity, The beauty of the mountains exposure that comes with the rising of the sun beauty is not lost as the one you saw when compared to mount Batur sunrise trekking tour.
Definitely a place worth to make making memories!
Do not forget to bring your camera!
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
Stop At: Pinggan, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Seeing sunrise with silhouette of mountain Bali and amazing Fog Scenery.
NOTE : Entrance fee not included
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Watching the antics of the monkeys and enjoyed the lovely walks on the grounds; so exotic! Watch your valuables - the monkeys are terribly curious of everlything you carry!
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Visit Taman Ayun which you will be able to see stone sculptures from the 17th century which is a sight to behold
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Area for Pick Up/ Drop Off : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers