Bali Sightseeing and Luwak Coffee Plantation Tour
This 10-hour day tour is a must for coffee lovers interested in tasting some of the famous Luwak coffee. On this tour we will learn about and taste this local delicious coffee production. You will also do some sightseeing of the beautiful rice terrace in Tegallalang, enjoy Kintamani for lunch overlooking the volcano and lake Batur, do some short trekking through volcanic rock and bamboo forests, and end the day by visiting a very unique Balinese traditional village.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak and Nusa Dua
- Pickup & return transfer by A/C van
- Free sample of coffee and tea (except luwak coffee)
- Lunch and water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Then head north and arrive at the coffee plantation where you will be able to sample local blends. These included the prized Kopi Luwak, or beans that have been eaten by the civet cat, passed, collected, cleaned, roasted and ground for our drinking pleasure.
After the coffee plantation, you will be driven up to Kintamani for lunch where you will enjoy a spectacular view of lake Batur, and of the active volcano of Mt. Batur. Optional short trekking through volcanic rock of Mount Batur is available if you want a bit of exercise. From there you will get a closer look at Mt. Batur on your north side and Mt. Abang on the opposite side. Your guide will tell you the history of Mt. Batur and its eruption.
If you prefer to do a trekking under the shade of tree, you can also take you for a walk through the bamboo forest. This forest is the largest bamboo forest in the island where you can see different types of bamboo growing in their natural habitat. Please don't forget to bring mosquito spray as sometimes you will probably find some of them flying around inside the forest.
Final stop of this trip is visiting a unique and outstandingly beautiful traditional village called Penglipuran. Here you are welcomed and can go in and visit their traditional house compounds. This village has its own unique culture and way of life. After your village visit, you will receive a ride back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Accommodation/Hotels in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak and Nusa Dua
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring mosquito spray as sometimes you will probably find some of them flying around inside the forest.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons