Bali Sea Walker Experience
Walking at the ocean is an awesome things to do in Bali which will give you an ultimate experience. You will have a great opportunity to see marine life by doing Sea Walker in Bali. Although Sea Walking is an easier activity comparing with scuba diving, but you will have excellent chance to get in touch with some tropical fishes in their life and seeing live corals. You will only need using helmet with oxygen in it which will be provided to keep breathing as usual. You do not even need any previous training or experience or even for you with the first experience in the ocean. You will be accompanied with well trained Sea Walking instructor at all times under water.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off only for package "including transfers"
- Bottled water
- Professional instructor
- All safety equipment
- Approx. 30 minutes walk at ocean
- Lockers, shower and changing rooms
What's excluded :
- Food and any other optional expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pickup from your accommodation's lobby then drive to Tanjung Benoa Bali, or meet at where the Sea Walking Experience taking place for package "without transfers"
After change into your swimsuit, then it’s off to Ocean Walker station-it takes only 3 minutes from the beach.
Stay calm, you will be served you well by the all staff and you don’t have to worry about anything! Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet.
You go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea while seeing the wild fish surrounding you. Just walk in! The instructors will always accompany you during the activity. Just relax and feel your closeness to the nature.
With an unique helmet design, you can get face-to-face with the sea life and be able to take a breathe the same as you do on the surface you do not even get your hair wet and also you still can wear your glass or contact lenses.
You will able to walk around 25 - 30 minutes in the ocean and playing with some fishes in their habitat with a lot of fun.
At the end, only for package "with transfers" you will be dropped back to your original pickup point (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and ITDC Nusa Dua).
• Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
• Seminyak, Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali
• Legian, Legian, Kuta District, Bali
• Kuta, Kuta, Kuta District, Bali
• Jimbaran, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Bali
• Sanur, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali
• Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Departure Point :Bintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport, Jl. Pratama No.108A, Tj. Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off for package "with transfers" available in:1. Seminyak2. Legian3. Kuta4. Tuban5. Jimbaran6. Sanur7. Tanjung Benoa, and 8. Nusa Dua only at ITDC area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for package "with transfers"
- The duration of the trip "with transfers" is approx 3 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Option "without transfers" means participants have to come to Sea Walker place by their own.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons