Bali Scuba Diving trip at Tulamben for Certified Diver
Enjoy a dive at the famous USS Liberty shipwreck that underwater photographers and videographers a like love. This is a shore based dive, located at Tulamben, a small fishing village (now resort) just two hours by road from Sanur. This tour is designed for certified divers only and is suitable for newly qualified divers to experienced professionals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Experienced Dive Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Lunch and mineral water
- Ice cream or tea or coffee in our office
- Free use of all diving equipment rental
- Diving Insurance
- 2 dives from the beach (shore dive)
What's excluded :
- Towel and sunscreams
7.00 AM Pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Remote Area
7.30 AM Pick up from Sanur and preparation.
8.15 AM Trip to destination
11.00 AM Diving/Snorkeling activity
12.00 PM Lunch
1.00 PM Diving/Snorkeling activity
2:30 PM Return to Bali Diving
5:00 PM Return to accommodation in the shuttle bus.
• USS Liberty Shipwreck, Northeast Coast of Bali, Tulamben Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua area. There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change the dive spot to other dive site without any surcharge.
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate in this program
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult with your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.