Bali Scuba Diving at Nusa Penida Manta Point For Certified Diver
This dive site is called Manta Point for a reason: it's where divers see manta rays up close in their natural habitat. Divers can dive with this pelagic, take photos of them from a safe distance and see how they feed in real time.
The boat will leave from Sanur usually before 9 am heading toward southern part of Nusa Penida island. From there the fun of dive safari looking for manta ray and mola-mola will start for the next three dives.
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dives.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Free use of all diving equipment rental
- Ice cream or tea or coffee in our office
- Lunch and mineral water
- Experienced Dive Guide
- Diving Insurance
- 3 dives from speedboat
What's excluded :
- Towel and sunscreams
We will do 3 dives on this dive location.
The first dive will be at Manta Point, second dive at Crystal Bay and third dive at Toyapakeh / SD Point / Mangrove (depend the condition on the day).
• Bali Diving, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua area. There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 14 years to participate in this program
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult with your doctor
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note you are seeing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat, due to this and occasional sea conditions we cannot guarantee you will see the mantas but the probability is 75%
- Due to the conditions at Nusa Penida, we require all divers to have a minimum of 10 logged dives with recent diving in the past 6 months.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.