Bali Scenic & Must-visit Spots, Part Ii
Explore the best of Bali highlight day tours with lunch.
Great introduction of 60 minutes of Barong culture show.
Visit the biggest and the highest temples of Besakih in Karangasem regency.
Lunch will be served at a local rice view restaurant near Besakih.
Magnificent Bukit Jambul also will be visited.
Ancient Klungkung Kingdom’s of Kerta Gosha court justice and its museum.
Visit the Bali coffee garden and try its product tasting.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Full air conditioned Private car
- Entrance tickets to Barong performance, Besakih Temple & Klungkung Kerta Gosa
- Buffet Luncheon
- Tol road fees
- Tax & Service charge at Restaurant
- Car parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ristorante Lereng Agung
- Entry/Admission - Jambul Hill
- Entry/Admission - Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
60 minutes watching one of the most popular culture performances at an open stage in Sukawati Gianyar Bali.
A very recommended show to be watched.
Tale of the eternal fighting epic between Good and Evil
Spirits. The performance follows by live Gamelan orchestra and 50 dancers including the trance Keris dancers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Visit the biggest and most magnificent temple in the east part of the island.
Situated in the cool slove of Mt. Agung Volcano in Karangasem regency. There are more than 150 temples in this complex.
A very recommended spot to be visited.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ristorante Lereng Agung, Menanga, Rendang, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80863, Indonesia
Enjoy your Buffet lunch at one of the most magnificent view of Mt. Agung and green rice field.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jambul Hill, Besakih Indonesia
Stopover at Bukit Jambul to see a great view of green rice, Karangasem hills, and blue Indian ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa, Jalan Surapati and Jalan Puputan, Klungkung Indonesia
The Kertha Gosa Pavilion is an example of Balinese architecture located in city Klungkung. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion at Klungkung Palace was built in the early 18th century by Dewa Agung Gusti Sideman.
Where you also can visit its museum and a nice garden.
Kertha Gosa means - "the place where the king meets with his ministries to discuss questions of justice".
The first function of the pavilion was for the court of law in 1945.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Visit the most popular coffee garden on the tour and try the coffee & tea product tasting.
Opportunity to buy some good herbal products, originally from Bali
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* The tour starts every day at 08.00 – 08.30 AM from your hotel.* We provide free pick up and drop off direct from/to your hotel in certain areas only: Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Uluwatu & Umalas
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.