Bali Rural Village Bike
Bali rural village bike will begin when our driver will meet you at hotel or meeting point, drive along way to start point where our guide already waiting there. Before we start everybody will get one mineral water and then we are off on and ride through the rural village. During the bike tour, we will visit secret waterfalls and if you want swim and take picture. We will also ride through rice field pedestrian and give you explanation how local farmer grow the rice from plan to harvest. We will stop in one Balinese Compound and learn about concept of Bali Architecture. So you will experience the spirit of rural life that you never seen before and also you could see how the village life so modest, simple, humble yet they are still happy with their life. Throughout the biking tour we will also stop at one of village temple and will give you information about concept of Hinduism in Bali. Our car follows as back up till bike end at finish point where we will serve will local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - one mineral water for every participant
- Lunch - Lunch with fried rice or fried noodle or local food
- bike and helmet
What's excluded :
We will ride bike along the rural village, visit traditional market, visit Balinese compound, visit waterfalls ride along pedestrian at rice field and biking will end at "Kubu" a traditional buildingb at rice terrace.
Departure Point :Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku, Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80671, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.