Bali Royal and Water Temple Tour
Impressed historical heritage tour by visiting famous temples in Bali and has a very meaningful history for Hindus in Bali in carrying out religious values.
Visiting the cozy and historic temple which is known as the tall temple (Meru) which has roofs of up to 11 levels.
Pura Tanah Lot, which is famous and a Balinese icon, is a must-visit during the day or afternoon time.Taking pictures with the sea temple as the background, it will be perfect if done at sunset time.
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission to Royal Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission to Tanah Lot Temple
- Mineral bottle water
- Private Tour with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Experience English Driver and Guide
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Royal Taman Ayun is located at Mengwi subdistric Badung regency. This temple is one of the historical heritage temples in the Mengwi kingdom, which is used by the community in worshiping Gods for welfare request.
When you walk in this area of the Mengwi royal temple, you will see part of this temple is divided into 3 areas, namely outer jaba, middle jaba and inner jaba. Relaxed around this temple area by looking at historical relics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of public temple is located in Beraban village Tabanan Regency around one hour from Kuta. This temple is one of the most famous temple icons in Bali and is widely visited during the day or evening.
There are several temples built in this area that support the main temple of Tanah Lot. The weather changes frequently and the high waves have eroded some of the temple, so in 1987 the local government carried out a preservation by making the first renovations to preserve the authenticity of this temple. In this temple there is a large ceremonial celebration which is held every 210 days according to the Balinese Hindu calendar.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Seminyak, Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali
Seminyak is a tourist area that has many hotels and villas that are growing and fast developing.
Pass By: Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
The Kuta area is close to the airport, beach and malls and this area is the center of the tourist crowd in Bali.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at your lobby hotel based your choosen time,Please give the detail of your Hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 person is required per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick up will be at your lobby hotel/Villa based booking time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Keep protocol rule with 3 steps on public tour. ( Wear Masker,Use Hand Sanitizer and Keep social distancing)