Bali romantic floating breakfast - jungle swing - monkey forest - Ubud art shop.
Special occasion on your vacation in Bali. Give your love one with memorable treatment keep love all live. Little tracking at early morning on rice terraces followed by romantic Jungle Floating breakfast than enjoy coffee break while preparing for adrenalin test at Jungle Swing.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Driver speak english
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee floating breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
Stop At: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
having a breakfast in the natural jungle pool in while enjoy the nature around us.
one of the activities to do in Bali.
BALI COFFEE PLANTATION
bali coffee platantion is one of the new tourist attractions in bali usually situated in the mountain area. The famous and the expensive coffee area fasted growth in this island is called by ouwak coffee. The coffee produced from the fermentation process thatbtake civet coffee bean.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Without a doubt, the Tegalalang Rice Terrace are one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
It has become a destination for travelers making their way between Bali’s sandy beaches, towering mountains, and steaming volcanoes.
A truly awe-inspiring sight, the beautiful green rice paddies stretch on for what seems like an eternity. The stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace, part of the Cultural Landscape of Bali Province UNESCO World Heritage Site, comprises cascading emerald-green fields worked by local rice farmers.
The scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. Here are all you need to know about Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Ubud Bali, but feel free to jump to any section that interests you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and temple complex in Ubud, Bali. It houses approximately 340 monkeys which are known as long-tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis). There are four groups of monkeys each occupying different territories in the park. The Sacred Monkey Forest is a popular tourist attraction in Ubud and is often visited by over 10,000 tourists a month.
In the Monkey Forest, you can walk around and enjoy the serene atmosphere. The forest comprises approximately a tenth of a square kilometer (approximately 27 acres) and contains at least 115 different species of trees. The Monkey Forest contains the Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal temple as well as a "Holy Spring" bathing temple and another temple used for cremation ceremonies
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Art Market is a great place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, statues, kites, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats and many other hand-crafted goods. Locally known as Pasar Seni Ubud, the market is opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and opens daily.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighbouring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan. The location of the Ubud Art Market, which is centred among the art producing villages and at the centre of Ubud itself, makes it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
The Ubud market also served as a setting for the Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love, which shows a scene with actress Julia Roberts opposite a male character strolling through the stalls which are frequently visited by foreign and local visitors in real life. Naturally, bargaining is essential.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Jimbaran is iconic for its delicious and romantic beachfront seafood restaurants. When sunset arrives, the coast of Jimbaran is filled with tantalizing aromas of freshly grilled seafood and the flickering lights of candle lit tables.
From here you can watch planes take off and approach the airport. Visitors take their pick of the morning’s catch of snapper, clams, crabs, lobster or squid and then dig their toes into the sand while enjoying the awe inspiring sunset and the soothing sound of the ocean waves reaching the shore. After the sun goes down, several restaurants offer live entertainment such as a mariachi band or traditional dance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in kuta, legian, seminyak, canggu, sanur, ubud, jimbaran, nusa dua, denpasar. Please provide name of your hotel. If you need different pick up time please let us knowAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides