Bali River Tubing and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Bali River Tubing and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of the best Bali Combination Tour with great experience for doing canyon tubing combine with Tanah Lot Temple Tours. The trips will be start at 08.00 AM from your hotel then we drive you to Ayung River to enjoy 2 hours canyon tubing in wonderful scenery and jungle. Finish river tubing we will serve your buffet lunch at tubing restaurant, then the trip will continue to visit Taman Ayun Temple. This temple was to serve as a main site of worship among the Mengwi people who need not travel too far to the main large temples. The next destination is visiting Alas Kedaton, its The small forest of 12ha is inhabited by hundreds of grey long tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis). Then we will continue our journey to visit Tanah Lot Temple, is one of Bali most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- 2 Hours River Tubing Activity with Professional River Tubing Guide
- Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
- All Entrance Ticket
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- River Tubing Insurance, Tax and Service
- Entry/Admission - Toekad Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Soft Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic Drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toekad Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.44, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Bali River Tubing is one of the best adventure activity that we offer for your holiday in Bali. You can check out this unspoiled, authentic portion of Bali in the really adventurous way. So you will see that this blend offers you an unforgettable memory of your respective holiday getaway to Bali. Our trip Inflatable tube will safety Maneuver you thorough 4,5 km of 7 exciting class II + Rapids which is suitable for guest between the age of 7 to 64 years old. Bali River Tubing offer 2 hours tubing trip Petanu River. Our staff fully understand and familiar with hospitality industry, they will work and presented the comprehensive safety and services.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple built in 1634 by Tjokorda Sakti Blambangan with Chinese architectural inspirations and underwent a significant restoration project in 1937. Towering tiers from the temple shrines make up most of the profile of Taman Ayun Temple and are a gesture of the people of Mengwi reverence to their deified noble ancestors, for the temple complex is considered the mother temple of Mengwi. The temple was to serve as a main site of worship among the Mengwi people who need not travel too far to the main large temples, the likes of the Besakih mother temple in Karangasem, Batukaru Temple in Tabanan or Batur Temple in Kintamani. It also served as a unifying symbol among the Mengwi royalty and the people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jalan Raya Alas Kedaton, Jl. Raya Alas Kedaton, Banjar Anyar, Kec. Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest lies in Kutuh Village in the district of Marga, Tabanan, approximately 25km northeast of Denpasar and 4,5 kilometers from Tabanan regency. Thus theoretically, it should be considered as part of Mengwi, yet in reality the Tabanan royal family has developed most influence over this temple. Inside the forest is a namesake temple, usually referred to as Pura Dalem Kahyangan Kedaton. This expansive complex is nestled amidst the dense woodland. Pathways surrounding the moss-covered temple walls provide a nice ambling tour, while the many places to stop and look over the shoulder high partitions provide an insightful view into the temple grounds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves, Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali not to be missed icons. The onshore site is dotted with smaller shrines alongside visitors leisure facilities that comprise restaurants, shops and a cultural park presenting regular dance performances. The temple is located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, an approximate 20km northwest of Kuta and is included on most tours to Bali western and central regions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area : Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa DuaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 11 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.