Bali Rafting and Combination Tanahlot Tour
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to try the challenge white water rafting tours at ayung river in north of Ubud Bali and continue visiting the sea temple or Tanah Lot Temple and visit other tourist destinations. Ayung River is the longest and largest river in Bali and along this river white water rafting was introduce in Bali, To experience raftng on ayung west side is amazing, for besides the enjoyment of challenging rapids, the panorama of this beautiful intact nature area is highlighted by the appereance of wild animals along the rafting route such as big bats, black monkeys and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Other places of interest will visit is Taman Ayun Temple is a temple located in mengwi regency and the main temple for mengwi kingdom surrounded by the wide moat. Then visiting Alas Kedaton Temple or knowing as Holy Monkey Forest is a small forest measuring about 12.ha, There are hundred of monkeys in this forest and high up of the big tree many bats hanging and singing. Then visiting Tanah Lot Temple is located at Tabanan Regency and spectacular tanah lot posibly the best known and most photografer temple in Bali islands with beautiful sunset view. The Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour will be very enjoyable with our friendly Bali Day Tours Driver will make the trip memorable one. Below is short decription places of onterest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour.
Places of Interest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour
Ayung River Rafting
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the buffet lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali. Taking shower and change clothes will be reserved to refresh your body.
Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun Temple Is located in Mengwi District and about 45 minutes from Denpasar Town. This temple is designed with Bali architecture, the form this temple building is also owns separate unique with up to 10 storeys . Taman Ayun Temple is built on the flat land with big fish pond surround it and it is looked like adrift on the water.
Alas Kedaton Temple
Alas Kedaton Temple Is a small forest located in the middle of rice field and dwelt by the group of monkeys. It is a good habitat for wild animal like monkeys, bat and bird. In the middle of the forest, you will find a Balinese Hindu temple where according to the local resident that this monkey has taken care and protect the temple from bed influence. The monkeys who dwell in Alas Kedaton Temple, there are jump up and down in temple wall, take a bath in moat or there is also hang out in few leaves representing impression view.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple Is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. Tanah lot temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the tanah lot temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater.
Departure Point :Nusa Dua Hotel, Jimbaran Hotel, Kuta Hotel, Seminyak Hotel, Sanur Hotel, Ubud Hotel
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.