Bali Quad Biking and Ubud Village Tour
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour is combination package of ATV ride adventure and visiting places of interest in Ubud. The trip will be visiting Bongkasa Village where the ATV Ride location, Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Palace, and Ubud Art Market. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- 2 Hours ATV Ride
- All ATV Safety Equipment
- All Entrance Tickets
- ATV Insurance
- Service & government tax
- Entry/Admission - Pertiwi Quad Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Photo or video documentation of ATV tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pertiwi Quad Adventure, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali 80352, Indonesia
ATV Ride offer a high quality of service of fun ATV Riding trips in westhern part of ubud, our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace fields and take in the breathtaking views. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and also a religious temple complex with great significance to the local Balinese people. Home to about 340 Crab-eating Macaque monkeys, there is no doubt you will see masses of local wildlife in their natural habitat. The monkeys are split into 4 groups or families, and occupy different spots of the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Palace where the local people said by Puri Saren is one of the famous places of interest in Bali. It is the favorite places to visit during Ubud Tour. It is located right in the center of Ubud Village, the most famous tourist place in the island with live cultures are performed every night. It is featured by the Ubud King's Family Temple located in the north east of the palace.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Market it's tenants provide every souvenir item imaginable, from silver jewelry, and precious stones to batiks, T-shirts, beach sarongs, wood carvings, and cane work bags. Each stall is packed with goodies; some items are even hung from the ceilings. Since it's a traditional market, expect crammed allies and unpleasant smells every now and then.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Tours, Jl. Raya Ketewel, Br. Pamesan, Gg. Pinguin No. 54, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from hotel/accommodation in areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.Please advise your hotel/accommodation detail when making the booking or prior to date of tour/activity.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.