Bali Quad Biking Adventure
A fun Bali Quad Biking Adventure to the small village with rice field view. Enjoy your ride to see the local life and Get your new experience here, and make your holiday more fun and more memories in Bali.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Air conditioned return transfer from hotel
- Professional instructor/guide
- Shower, changing room and loker
- Quad Biking Equipment
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Silakarang ATV
What's excluded :
- Souvernir photo (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Silakarang ATV, Jl. Raya Singapadu No.10, Singapadu Kaler, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The travelers Will be do the Quad Biking Adventure around 1,5 hours with friendly and professionals guide, get your experience to see the beauty of Bali nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour includes complimentary hotel pick-up & drop-off from hotels in Ubud, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa & Nusa Dua. Please inform us of your location when booking or before to the date of the tour.Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send your complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.Departure Time:At 8.30am (please tell us your hotel to arrange the pickup time you need)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa port Denpasar, Bali.
Departure Time :8/16/2019 - 10/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years.
- Solo means all will be a rider on quad bike with minimum age of 12 years.
- Tandem means 1 as Driver and 1 as Passenger - Two people in One Quad Bike.
- Tandem also must be book in multiples of 2, e.g: 2, 4, 6, 8 travelers.
- Children from age 5-11 years must have an adult present - passenger tandem ride.
- Please mention your accommodation name and address when booking!
- Pickup and drop off will be at the same hotels or area.
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.