Bali Quad Bike Own Transport - Single ATV
Adventure experience of Quad ride!
Experience the thrill and the adrenaline.....
Experience the thrill and the adrenaline..Are you looking for an unforgettable experience?
Do you want to enjoy the true beauty of the archipelago and its nature?
Whatever is your reason there will be something here for you!
Bring some friends, family or work colleagues and come on a Quad ATV Ride with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Booths during riding the ATV
- 2 hours ATV riding and all equipment
- Towel and Shower Facilities
- All Fees and Taxes
- Profesional Quad Bike guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Any Other Expenses
Direct to meeting point to enjoy a challenging adventure of 250 CC of Quad biking, great experience with full of fun and test your adrenaline during 2 hours quad bike challenge while passing, rice field, coffee plantation, small river and up down crazy trek.
TOUR ITINERARY :
Arrive at starting point between 8.30am to 4.00pm, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will brief the guests who operate and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along 2 hours riding adventure
Finish the adventure , take shower and enjoy delicious light meal.
Go back to continue another trip with own transport
Departure Point :Balaji Adventure Bali, Jl Raya Puhu (Pintu masuk 200m utara papan nama Padma Resort Ubud, Puhu, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Minimum 1 person
- Please, come to our start point by own transport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.