Bali Private Tour Create your Itinerary ride our Best car with the Best driver
For your convenience when you travel to Bali, you need a good car to move around. We, Bali Private Charter, provide the right car for you. Furthermore, we also provide a great driver that will take you to the best spots with the best view and to enjoy the new experiences. Our Bali Day Tours packages cover all your transportation needs. We provide an airport pickup service, in this package. This will take you from the airport to the destination, whether hotel or directly to the place where you want to visit. Our friendly driver will drive you with a comfortable car, fully equipped with the best feature, and working air conditioner. Our service also gives you the freedom to create your vacation itinerary. You can create the adventure plan that you want. Add the places you want to visit in that itinerary. Then, we will provide the transportation service that will help you to visit all those places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- 10 hours usage
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- Personal use
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Embark on your voyage on Arts and Crafts Tour in Ubud Village.
Ubud Bali Arts & Crafts Tour will take you around the arts and crafts village in Bali. You will be invited to catch a glimpse of the unique and fascinating heritage of Balinese arts & crafts. We will visit three large villages that are famous for their handicrafts in silver, wood carvings and paintings. Most interesting things:
Exploring Celuk village, which is famous for its Gold and Silver handicrafts, get to see Mas village as the center of woodcarving in Bali and look into the process of making wood carvings by professional carvers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Moving on the trip by visiting Puri Saren Agung Ubud or simply referred to as Puri Ubud, it is located in the center of Ubud near the Ubud market. Puri Saren Ubud is one of the ancient buildings as a heritage of the aged kingdom in which existence is still appropriately maintained and well-preserved to this date
so that its existence has become a special identity for Ubud and Bali in general. This ancient building is a silent witness of how Balinese culture rolled in Ubud during the reign of Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel from 1800-1823, this was how he built this Puri Saren. A number of Balinese dances were also performed routinely here in the evening.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Heading for Tegalalang tourist destination, which is popular with the magnificent views of its terraced rice fields, located in Ceking village, Tegalalang District, known by foreign tourists as a Ceking Rice Terrace. Tegalalang tourist attraction is adjacent and in the direction of Ubud, thus during a tour to Ubud, this place is worth a visit. The terraced rice field in Tegalalang is indeed exceptional, the curved grooves of asymmetrical terraced rice fields look incredibly magnificent, whether while thriving in green, reaping or harvesting, are always stunning to the eye. A number of selfie spots are provided at this attraction and while savoring ginger tea and coffee at agro-tourism.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
And enjoy those great panoramas, have a lunch in a rural atmosphere in Ubud area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Go to see Taman Ayun temple, a mother temple of the kingdom of Mengwi, located in Mengwi, Badung,Bali. It is surrounded by a fish pond so that when it was built up in this place, as if it was located in the middle of the lake, built in the 17th century (supposedly built in 1634) by the first king of Mengwi Tjokerda Sakti Blambangan with an architect from China. It is a temple with a rich historical value for
local residents and Bali in general, has been going through several times restoration. This temple is so well organized and look magnificent with a blend of natural surroundings, thus it becomes an indispensable tour destination.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot becomes the most favorite tour destination. Two temples are located on a large rock in this area. Tanah Lot is well known for its magnificence to relish the sunset with a spectacular matchless view. Guests will usually come in the afternoon to gaze at the beauty of the sunset, as this is the most-awaited moment by every visitor, thus this place is always crowded in the afternoon. With the exquisiteness that Tanah Lot attractions has offered, the best time for visiting this place will be in the afternoon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Excluding to Tempuyang Temple there is an additional cost of 20 USD / car
- Excluding to menjangan there is an additional cost of 25 USD / car
- Excluding to lovina there is an additional cost of 25 USD / car
- Excluding to amed and tulamben there is an additional cost of 20 USD / car
- Excluding to east of bali manggis and candidasa area there is an additional cost of 20 USD / car
- Use 10 hours exstra time 5 usd / hours / car
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.