Bali Private Half Day Tour Ubud Market And Monkey Forest
This tour is very unique because the Barong dance is phenomenal in Bali, you guys will be treated to dances with stories of the past that are easy to understand and very cultured.
Ubud is the best city in the world according to the data, every tourist has ever stepped his feet in this beautiful city, Ubud market is a place where all the arts in Bali gather and you can buy as souvenirs.
Ubud Monkey Forest, is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed Monkey, scientific name Macaca fascicularis. The purpose of management is to keep sacred the place and promote the Monkey Forest Ubud as an international tourist destination.
We have been in the Bali tourist industry more than 15 years. We will do the best to make our guest more memorable for yours Bali Holidays. we know the best way to get to the place to avoid traffic jams.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Barong Dance play represent an eternal fight between good and evil spirit. A Barong (a mythological animal) represent good spirit and Rangda (a mythological monster) represent evil one. Balinese people also believed that the Barong is symbol of protector. Many kinds face of Barong, mostly is Barong cat, Barong Landung, Barong Macan (tiger face) Barong celeng (pig face).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud is famous place for cultures and arts. Some places located near Ubud Center area is Monkey forest, Ubud Palace, Ubud Market, Saraswati Temple, Art Villages (Mas Woodcarving Village, Celuk Silver Village and Batuan Painting Village) and Campuhan Ridge Walk early morning or late afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The monkey at Ubud Monkey Forest of Padangtegal are commonly called long-tailed macaques. Their scientific name is Macaca fascicuiaris. On Bali, there are Balinese long-tailed macaque troops (populations) that live in areas where they have little to no contact with humans and troops that come into contact with humans on a regular basis.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
How to Book Bali Full Day Tour– Inform us which date would you like to book the tour and how many participant– Please let us know which tour itinerary you will choose from above– Please let us know your hotel name in Ubud and your reservation name at that hotel– The time tour start it’s depends on your tour itinerary and your hotel stay locationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Gilimanuk Harbour Transport, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Gilimanuk, Gilimanuk, Kec. Melaya, Kabupaten Jembrana, Bali 82252, Indonesia
- Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.