Bali Private Guide: Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking including breakfast and lunch
Mount Agung / Agung Volcano / Mt Agung / Mount Agung Sunrise trekking is one of the most sacred and it is the highest mountain in Bali Indonesia. To climb it should not be arbitrary on this trip because there is some rules that must be followed when we climb the volcano ( Mount Agung ).Its about 3142 meters above sea level. To climb Mount Agung is not easy and it is very sacred by the Balinese peoples. They believe that is where the Gods reside.To reach the top of Mount Agung climbers can pass several hiking trails,those are Besakih Temple and Pasar Agung Temple.We recommend you to pass by pasar agung temple, because the trip will easier and faster.Make sure you are 100% fit stamina in this journey because it is hard adventures and needs a strong and experienced personnel.
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
11.30 – 12.00 pm : pick up at your hotel.
01:45 am : Arrival at Pasar Agung Temple starting point.
01:45 am : Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
06:00 am : Arrival at the summit,having breakfast where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
07:30 am : Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
11:00 am : Arrival at starting point and having lunch
01:00 pm : Back to your hotel.
COST INCLUDING :
- AC Car transfer with driver
- Professional climbing guide
- Safety equipment
- Drinking water
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
1. Trekking shoes
2. Long pants
Departure Point :KutaNusa DuaSeminyakJimbaranCangguSanurUbudDenpasar
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :Kuta
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers