Bali Private Full-Day : Water Temples and UNESCO "Jatiluwih" Rice Terraces Tour
The majesty of some of Bali’s most beautiful places experience on private door-to-door tour. Besides admiring the rice terraces of Jatiluwih Green Land, visit three of Bali’s most striking temples: lakeside Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, the sea temple of Tanah Lot, and Luhur Batukaru Temple, on the slopes of a volcano.
- See the temples of Ulun Danu Bratan, Tanah Lot, and Luhur Batukaru
- Learn about Bali’s “subak” irrigation system at Jatiluwih Green Land
- Enjoy the personal service and insights you’d expect from a private tour
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Luhur Batukaru Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The drive will go to the first temple called Ulun Danu Temple. It is a temple floating on the famous lake of Beratan. It is a very important temple of water to worship the Balinese water, lake and river goddess Dewi Danu, due to the importance of Lake Beratan as a main source irrigation in central Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Stop at the widest rice terraces in Bali called Jatiluwih which has been acknowledged from UNESCO as part of the world’s cultural heritage in maintaining the local culture of irrigation system called Subak.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Drive along the green hills to reach Luhur Batukaru Temple just on the foothill of Mount Batukaru as the second highest volcano in Bali. This temple was built in 11th century and was dedicated to the ancestors of Rajas of Tabanan. Enjoy the area of temple with a peaceful sound of nature and far out of tourist place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
The last destination is Tanah Lot Temple to see the best sunset in Bali. It lies on the ocean that you can access only when it is in low tide. This 11th century temple shows you the most beautiful sunset experience in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Place for real adrenaline adventure in Bali.
Pass By: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple the royal temple of Mengwi Empire built in 1634 M by the King of Mengwi I Gusti Agung Putu as a family temple to deified ancestor. It is set on the land which is surrounded by the big fish pond and look like a drift on the water. It owns the beautiful temple building with multistoried roof and Balinese Architecture.
Pass By: Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots
Pass By: Secret Garden Village, Km. 36 Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Tabanan 82192 Indonesia
Secret Garden Village is a complex of tourism destination located at LuwusBedugul, bringing the new 'Edu-vacation' concept. Edu-vacation concept is created to ensure fun and exciting environment to learn. It was born from the idea to share knowledge and experience in the frame of historical line, unveiling the sacred secret that never been told before.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Traveler pickup is offered, We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic