Bali Paintball included Private Hotel transfer and Lunch
Join Bali Paint ball Tour for the Real. Bali is really attractive because of its nature. But, it does not mean that you can enjoy other fun activities. If you want to spend your holiday in Bali with your friends, then you must try Bali paint ball game. Maybe, you are quite familiar with this fun game or you probably have never tried this game before. So, if you really want to enjoy this fun activity, you must take our Bali tour package offer to get this fun Bali paint ball. What is actually Bali Paint ball?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Playing Gears ( Mask , Semiautomatic Paint Gun, Uniform, Head & Neck Protector
- Mineral Water, Light Meal, & 1 Soft Drink.
- Individual Locker & Changing Room.
- Insurance Coverege.
- Free Hotel Transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
our driver will pickup from hotel with full air conditioner. our location around 1 hours from bali airport. at our location traveler will get welcome drink and registration first. Prepare use all equipment, the staff will help the traveler. have the guide also to
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.