Bali Non Touristic Tour
Why this tour? Unlike other tours, we offer a unique tour to the place where normally tourists not visit. Do you like quiet places? Do you like beaches? Do you love nature as it is? Then this tour for you. Just prepare your energy and your physical fitness.
You will see nature most of the time. Beautiful scenery. A lot of greenery, waterfalls, ricefield, and old architecture. There would be more than enough beautiful places for your Instagram feed!
This tour will require a lot of work, uphill, and downhill, steep stairs, walk, but a lot of fun!
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Seseh Beach
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Pucak Manik Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Twin Lake View
Stop At: Seseh Beach, Mengwi Indonesia
This is also a very beautiful beach in Bali that not so many tourists visit. Why? They just don't know that yet. Only a few special people like you who really love nature come here.
Don't get it wrong, sooner or later this beach will become famous and many tourists will come. So, enjoy this beach while nobody around!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Do you like greenery? Then, this vast ricefields is for you. Everywhere you look, you will see greenery. If you are lucky you can join the farmer to do traditional harvesting. Again this tourist spot is not so touristy. You will not find thousands of tourists here.
This area is quiet, windy, fresh, and green. This is the best place for nature lovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pucak Manik Waterfall, Wanagiri, Sukasada, Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesien, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Bali has a few dozens waterfall. The closer it is to a popular tourist destination, the more tourists you will find on that waterfall. This waterfall is a bit further to the north.
While it is a beautiful waterfall, however, you will find not so many tourists at this waterfall. But, be prepared to climb up on the way to the starting point.
The stairs are steep and pretty long. You are going to use a lot of energy here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Twin Lake View, Jl. Raya Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
We will stop by here for a few minutes for hot coffee or tea after the work out at Pucak Manik waterfalls before heading back to Denpasar.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of The Buyan Tamblingan twin lake from this spot.
Or simply you can take a picture with a domesticated giant bat and a big snake that normally around.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our customers free of charge for the customer who staying around Canggu, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur or Kuta area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with serious walking problem
- Not recommended for travellers with serious overweight problem
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate