Bali Natural Ubud Cycling Tour
Join us on Bali Natural Ubud Downhill Cycling Tour to discover nature as we explore ancient ruins, traditional villages and local plantations – all in the spectacular heartland of Bali. We then trek into a local village. We ride a bike through this village, which is isolated from tourism, gives you a feel of traditional village life and many photos where you experience spectacular temples and local craftsmen at work before moving on to the crowd favourite – the rice paddies. And we see locals planting and harvesting rice, ploughing fields, tending livestock and reaping the labour of local plantations. We will ride a bike about 25 kilometers or 3 hours including stops at places of interest and many opportunities to take pictures. We promise you won’t be disappointed! . Cycling is the best way to explore the hidden path of the countryside in Ubud. You'll enjoy the stunning rural landscape without the hassle of other tourists
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return journey from your hotel to our starting point in an air-conditioned car
- professional guide english speaking,
- cold face towel
- mineral water
- Use of bicycle
- (rain poncho if needed)
What's excluded :
We start our tour by picking you up from your hotel, and we take you to our restaurant. Before we begin the main cycling tour, we'll serve you with a light pancake, fruit coffee and tea. breakfast overlooking the spectacular jungle view.
After breakfast, we'll take you to a balinese plantation to learn about what the farmers are growing in Bali. and you have the opportunity to taste all of the balinese beverages. Next we drive you to the starting points of the main cycling tour. We'll ride a bike around 25km. It is mostly downhill. You'll enjoy the stunning rural landscape on a hidden path in the countryside in Ubud.! Along the way, we'll do a number of stops to visit.! We'll visit a traditional balinese house. Our guide will explain how to share the original Balinese culture and see the daily activities of their Balinese family. Next to rice fields, you'll learn about how their farmers grow rice and you have the opportunity to take some photos as well. next to the village temple to see the old lord temple in Ubud. Finally, we finished the tour with a balinese feast in our restaurant overlooking rice terraces. after lunch dropped back to your hotel.
• Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Departure Point :Bali Natural Cycling Tours, Jl. Raya Bresela, Bresela, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we'll pick up all traveler around this areaubudseminyakkuta.legiannusa duasanur
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.