Bali (Natural) Discovery Tour Rice, Waterfall, Forest
Experience the lively markets, majestic temples and natural wonders
of Ubud on this private full-day tour, including hotel pick-up.Ideal
for first-time visitors or families, you’ll enjoy the undivided attention of a
private guide and have chance to customize your itinerary to suit
your interests.Visit the Tegenungan waterfall, Elephant Cave
and the Monkey Forest, then enjoy lunch (at own expense) overlooking
the terraced rice fields. That’s not all: browse the Ubud Traditional
Market, tour a coffee plantation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Visit: Bali Tour Holiday, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it.
The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here.
Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
Tegenungan Waterfall: The real adventure begins just outside the city at the breathtaking
This picturesque natural wonder is hidden in the jungle and is perfect for exploring.
Next, head off to the traditional Mas Village to marvel at wood carvings crafted by locals.
Learn about the archeological discoveries made at the Elephant Cave before stopping
to buy lunch in a nearby market, located in the middle of a rice field.
In the afternoon you’ll have the chance to walk amongst the primates at the Monkey Forest,
shop for souvenirs at Ubud’s traditional market and visit the historic Ubud King Palace.
The word of
Goa Gajah is anticipated coming from the word of Lwa Gajah, the name of Buddhist Temple or hermitage for Buddhist monk. The Goa Gajah's name is written on Negara Kertagama papyrus which is compiled by Mpu Prapanca on 1365 M.
Lwa or Lwah/Loh mean the river and it reflect to the meaning that the hermitage is located at Gajah River or in Air Gajah.
In the year inscription 944 Saka, it is mentioned with the name of ‘ser ring Air Gajah' that is meaning the Subak leader in Air Gajah. The word has mentioned that the hermitage of Lwa Gajah is located in Subak Air Gajah.
Among the local residents, the Goa Gajah Temple is better known as Cave Temple, located in the west of Bedahulu Village, Blahbatuh Subdistrict, Gianyar Regency.
It is about 27 km east of Denpasar. A visit to this temple can be done easily because it is only a few feet below the highway toward the village of Tampaksiring Indeed this temple was built at the valley of Petanu River having beautiful natural panorama.
Leaving the rice terraces, head to a nearby coffee plantation where you’ll get an introduction to the island’s local blends. Sample some Bali beans including the island’s famous “Kopi Luwak” made from coffee fruit that has been eaten and passed by the civet cat. After collecting and cleaning the beans, they’re then processed into a gourmet brew that is highly prized among coffee aficionados.
This tour also give you chance to visit the rice terrace at
There you can see an amazing rice field view with its natural beauty.
You can do a short trekking down to the rice field to interact with the local farmers.
Your guide will return you to your hotel in Bali after your day of adventure.
Departure Point :Bali Tour Holiday, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Padangbai.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.