Bali Mount Batur Private Tour
Mount Batur Trekking has long been one of the highlights of the active travelers’s trip to Bali. The Mount Batur Sunrise Trek is one of our most popular tours for good reason. Not only do you get to explore an active volcano and get up close and personal with one of Bali’s most sacred mountains, but you also get to experience spectacular views of the sun bursting onto the horizon in a riot of oranges and yellows and slowly spreading over the caldera and lake below.
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Breakfast, Mineral water.
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00AM : Pick up time (depend on your hotellocation).
04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80366 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME :Ubud: 02:30 AMSanur : 02:00 AMKuta : 01:40 AMNusa Dua: 01:40 AMLegian: 01:40 AMSeminyak: 01:40 AM
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas