Bali Mount Batur Guide
To reach the top of Mount Batur you are treated to a very good view, with lava that looks black, after passing a few steep roads from the foot of Mount Batur after arriving at the summit you will see climbers who are very crowded, while waiting for the sun to rise there will meet many people from various parts of the world, while waiting for the sun to rise you will be served sweet tea or coffee, which makes the atmosphere more fun, after I think waiting for about 30 minutes is a moment that needs to be waited on, with the sun starting to appear, everyone starts cheering because they see a very beautiful sun.
What's included :
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
- Breakfast, Mineral water.
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ITINERARY02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.WHAT To BRING:Jacket, Hiking Shoes, CameraPICK UP TIME :Ubud: 02:30 AMSanur : 02:00 AMKuta : 01:40 AMNusa Dua: 01:40 AMLegian: 01:40 AMSeminyak: 01:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate