Bali Lembongan Island Beach Club Day Trip
Experience the unspoilt charms of the peaceful tropical island of Lembongan. Transfer in comfort to Lembongan Island aboard the luxury catamaran 'Bali Hai II' and spend the day relaxing on golden sands, swimming in lagoon pools or there is an array of activities for you to enjoy.
Note: Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Return transfer by luxury catamaran to Lembongan Island
- Morning/afternoon tea and snacks
- BBQ buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Children's activities
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Lembongan Island village excursion
- Free use of sea kayaks
- Use of lockers
What's excluded :
- Surf Board hire payable direct (approx USD$10 per hour)
- Diving payable direct (approx USD$50) for an intro dive
- Parasailing payable direct (approx USD$20)
- Massages payable direct
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali, Bali
After cruising in comfort to Lembongan Island aboard the luxury catamaran 'Bali Hai II', you are transferred to a private Beach Club. Here you can relax on golden sands, lie back in the shade of the tranquil gardens, or cool off in the lagoon pool. If the mood takes you, an array of activities include pool volleyball, banana boat rides, snorkeling and island excursions.
To add to the tropical atmosphere there is an appetizing Buffet lunch, which includes salads, sausages and fresh fish grilled at the pool-side cabana.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- Please kindly noted parasailing depend on the weather condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 324 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.