Bali Jungle White Water Rafting Adventure
Bored with the beaches in Bali? Then grab some oars and go on an exhilarating white-water rafting adventure! Be challenged by Class II and III rapids as you traverse the Ayung River and paddle through the dense tropical rainforest and deep jungle valleys. After the thrills, relax as you float under cascading waterfalls and see Hindu shrines and various birds, if you’re lucky, you may even see monkeys in the trees! At the end of your exhilarating 2-hour trip, wind down with lunch at the river café followed by a hot shower.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only, certain restrictions apply)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Winding its way through Bali’s dense rainforest, the Ayung River provides endless thrills the moment you push off from the riverbank. This fun day out is suitable for all fitness levels, and no experience is required.
Start your adventure with a safety briefing from your rafting guide, where you’ll receive your lifejacket and helmet. Then, feel your excitement build and you walk down the jungle path towards the river. After a few more quick safety checks by your guide, you’ll be ready to hop in and start paddling!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Water-resistant bags are provided for your valuables
- Items recommended to bring: swimsuit, t-shirt, change of clothes, sports shoes or sandals
- Changing facilities and showers are available at the beginning and end of your rafting trip; towels are provided
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- There may be a USD $25.00 private transportation fee applied if no other tour groups will be joining on the day of departure
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.