Bali Jungle Swing and Ubud Tour
The Bali jungle swing and Ubud tour is an excellent combination tour for taking pictures for your Instagram and visiting great places around Ubud.
This tour start from picking you up at the hotel in private car with an experienced English speaking driver.
Our driver will explain to you the places to be visited. This tour will take around 9 hours and after the tour we will take you back to the hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Sarong to use for going in to Palace or temple
- Car parking, Petrol and tax
- Entry/Admission - Aloha Ubud Swing
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Peliatan Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Hire a photographer and buy photo at the swing
- Rent a dress at the swing
- Personal expenses
- Your meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aloha Ubud Swing, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Aloha Ubud Swing is great places you can try some swing above the Jungle. Here also has some beautiful photo spots.
So please bring a nice dress and camera to get a good picture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang rice terrace is a famous rice terrace located north of Ubud. Here you can walk in the middle of rice field. Our driver will accompany you and explain the irrigation system in Bali.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peliatan Royal Palace, Peliatan, Ubud Indonesia
Peliatan Royal Palace located east side of Ubud. This sacred palace was built in the 17th century with typical Balinese architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Mandala Suci Wanara Wana or well known as Ubud monkey forest. Is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long tailed monkey located in Padang Tegal Ubud. About 1.000 Monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 7 groups. Inside the forest there is also sacred temple called Pura dalem Agung.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan waterfall definitely worth a places to visit. This waterfall has height approx 15 Meter with strong water. Because of the location Tegenungan waterfall is close to other tourist attraction in Ubud, every day this place is crowded by visitor.
If you are not interested in visiting this waterfall, you might be able to change to Puseh Batuan Temple which located no so far from this place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver at your Bali hotel lobby at 08:00amAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby seat in the car for age 1 - 4 years are available on request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.