Bali Jewel at Sunset: Taman Ayun & Tanah Lot Temples Private Tour
This is a great way to visit two of Bali's famous temples in just one trip: Taman Ayun temple in Mengwi, and the one famously surrounded by the waters of Indian Ocean, Tanah Lot temple.
Duration 5 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Language other than English will be subject to additional charge
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Alas Kedaton
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Visit Taman Ayun, also known as the Royal Family Temple. The temple dates back to the Mengwi Kingdom in 1634.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Kedaton, Jln. Tendean, Tabanan 82123 Indonesia
Visit Alas Kedaton temple, in a forest known as the Monkey Forest located in Tabanan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Visit Tanah Lot, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. At sunset, the tides are low and you can walk to visit the temple and watch the sun dip into the ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali hotel (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur,Ubud). Please advise the hotel telephone number.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please indicate choice of language for guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate