Bali Jeep Tour and Natural Hot Springs
Get ready to have a blast! This tour is quickly becoming a guest favorite. Book your adventure with Your Bali guide and explore the Bali countryside, off-road, in a 4×4 safari jeep. You’ll see the spectacular volcanic landscape with it’s black lava rock formation and black sand dunes.
We’ll keep going and explore some of the Bal jungle where we’ll see some of the local wildlife like monkeys, exotic birds and perhaps a bit more.
Your tour includes an English-speaking guide and licensed and insured driver who will explain the local culture and history. When you’re done off-roading, we’ll take you to the local natural hot springs with their soothing pools of natural spring water and spectacular views of Mt Batur. You’ll get your fill of local cuisine with a traditional Balinese buffet lunch by our gourmet chef.
Before it’s over, we’ll make one more stop at a local Luwak coffee plantation where you can taste some of the rarest coffee and tea in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Visit to Luwak Coffee Plantation
- English-speaking, licensed & insured driver
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air-conditioned car
- Mineral water and cool, damp towel
- Easy Cancellation Policy
- Traditional Indonesian buffet lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Natural Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toya Bungkah Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- Infant meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
see the spectacular views of Mt Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toya Bungkah Hot Spring, Jl. Pendakian Gunung Batur, Kintamani 80612 Indonesia
Enjoy a nice dip in the beautiful and natural hot springs with vies of Mt Batur.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mount Batur, Mt Batur, South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.