Bali Intro 9 (2019)
- Learn to surf with local Balinese surf dudes, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves.
- Look out on endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali.
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
9 days, 8 nights
- Airport Pickup
- All Activities
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- All Transport
- Western Group Leader & Local Guides
- Help With Onward Travel
- Day 1 : Arrive and meet the Group in DenpasarWe'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the guesthouse in Kuta. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out by the pool and meet everyone in your group.Meals :NoneDay 2 : Beaches, Temples & SunsetsExperience the hidden gems of Uluwatu with a short drive to a beautiful temple on a cliff edge. We’ll then visit the iconic Padang Padang beach for some chill time before a sunset dinner. We’ll then head back to Kuta to get a taste of the crazy nightlife!Meals :NoneDay 3 : Learn to SurfWe’ll head to the coast and experience the laidback surf destination and volcanic sands of Canggu. You’ll be taught how to surf by local Balinese surf dudes and learn about the history of surfing in one of the worlds most famous surf destinations.Meals :NoneDay 4 : Temples, Waterfalls & Rice PaddiesOur destination today is the relatively unknown natural wonder of Lovina, an untouched paradise of stunning rice paddies and fascinating culture. On our way we’ll visit the two most recognized ancient temples of Bali, hand feed wild monkeys and swim at an incredible waterfall. We’ll then arrive at our stunning and unique accommodation set high in the mountains surrounded by rice paddies and overlooking the ocean.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 5 : Dolphins & Local Family VisitAfter a delicious beach breakfast we jump on a traditional Balinese outrigger boat and cruise the beautiful coastline spotting wild dolphins and snorkeling. We’ll then visit a local family, where you’ll get a hands on experience of basket weaving, coffee production and learn about traditional Balinese life, before heading back to chill in the infinity pool of our villa!Meals :LunchDay 6 : Ferry to Gili TrawanganWe’ll travel by fast ferry to the stunning island of ‘Gili T’ where you’ll have some free time to relax, enjoy the island and top up your tan before experiencing some crazy island nightlife!Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : Island Bike TourAs Gili T has no motorized vehicles we explore the island by bicycle today, taking in the stunning views and relaxing on some beautiful white sandy beaches.Meals :NoneDay 8 : Snorkeling Boat Trip, Farewell Dinner & PartyWe’ll travel by boat around all three beautiful Gili Islands, snorkeling in crystal clear water with a good chance of spotting some turtles! We’ll then head out for a delicious farewell dinner before partying the night away!Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 9 : Check out & Onward Travel helpToday we’ll help sort your onward travel including any of our awesome add-on trips. You can stay longer on Gili T, head back home or continue your journey with the new friends you’ve made! If you’re doing our 12-day trip you’ll jump on the ferry and make your way to Ubud today.Meals :Breakfast
Airport Pickup is provided
A 30 Day Tourist Visa will usually be granted on arrival in Bali for most nationalities for free, and some at a cost of $35USD. If unsure of visa requirements please contact us.
Travel Insurance is compulsory for Bali Intro.