Bali Intro 12 Day 2020
- Learn to surf with Balinese surf dudes before kicking back with a beer at sunset.
- Board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins!
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
- Trek with your local guides and reach the summit of an active volcano for a once in a lifetime sunrise.
12 days, 11 nights
- Airport pickup
- All accommodation
- All activities
- All transport
- Help with onward travel
- Day 1 : ARRIVE & MEET YOUR GROUPWhen you land in Bali after your long flight we’ll be at the airport to meet you and take you to the hotel. You’ll have plenty of time to recover from your flight, chill out and meet everyone in your group.Meals :NoneDay 2 : BEACHES, TEMPLES & SUNSETSImmerse yourself in the beautiful culture of Bali as we visit amazing ancient temples, experience a Bahasa language lesson and learn to make a Canang Sari (local offering). We’ll then soak up a stunning sunset on the beach and prepare for a night out.Meals :BreakfastDay 3 : LEARN TO SURFToday we’ll hit the beach and be taught how to surf by local Balinese surf dudes in one of the world’s most famous surf destinations.Meals :BreakfastDay 4 : TEMPLES, RICE PADDIES & WATERFALLSOur destination today is the relatively unknown natural wonder of Lovina, an untouched paradise of stunning rice paddies and fascinating culture. On our way we’ll visit fascinating temples, epic waterfalls and see beautiful rice paddies. We’ll then arrive at our stunning and unique accommodation set high in the mountains surrounded by rice paddies and overlooking the ocean.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 5 : WILD DOLPHINS & LOCAL FAMILY VISITAfter a delicious beach breakfast we jump on a traditional Balinese outrigger boat and cruise the beautiful coastline spotting wild dolphins. We’ll then visit a local family, where you’ll get a hands-on experience of basket weaving, coffee production and learn about traditional life, before heading back to chill in the infinity pool of our villa!Meals :LunchDay 6 : FERRY TO GILI TWe’ll travel by fast ferry to the stunning island of Gili T - a beautiful tropical island with white sands and turquoise water. That afternoon you’ll have some free time to relax, enjoy the island and work on your tan. At night we’ll head out to experience some island nightlife!Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : ISLAND BIKE TOURAs Gili T has no motorised vehicles we explore the island by bicycle today, relaxing on some white sandy beaches and taking in a stunning sunset; including the iconic sunset swing!Meals :BreakfastDay 8 : GILI ISLANDS BOAT TRIP & SNORKELLINGWe’ll travel by boat around all three beautiful Gili Islands, snorkelling in crystal clear water with a good chance of spotting some turtles.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 9 : TRAVEL TO UBUDToday we’ll make our way back to Bali by ferry and onto the fascinating and cultural town of Ubud.Meals :BreakfastDay 10 : MONKEY FORESTToday you’ll experience the famous Monkey Forest in Ubud. A fascinating temple home to hundreds of wild monkeys you can get up close and personal with!Meals :NoneDay 11 : SUNRISE VOLCANO TREK & MASSAGEAn early start this morning as you head off on an amazing Volcano trek. Experience a true once in a lifetime sunrise whilst enjoying breakfast on top of the Volcano! You’ll arrive back mid-morning and unwind with a relaxing and rejuvenating massage.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 12 : CHECK OUTYour amazing 12 day adventure comes to an end today. You can either check out and make your way to the airport, stay on longer in Ubud or continue your travels with our help, advice & the new friends you’ve made!Meals :Breakfast
Airport pickup is provided on day 1 or before.