Bali Intro 12 (2019)
- Learn to surf with local Balinese surf dudes, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves.
- Look out on endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali.
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
- Trek with your local guides and reach the summit of an active Volcano for a once in a lifetime sunrise, whilst enjoying a breakfast cooked on the steam of the Volcano!
12 days, 11 nights
- Airport Pickup
- 11 Nights Accommodation
- All Activities
- All Transport
- Western Group Leader & Local Guides
- Help With Onward Travel
Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 7-14 days notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 24-48 hours in advance.
- Day 1 : Arrive and meet the Group in DenpasarWe'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the guesthouse in Kuta. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out by the pool and meet everyone in your group.Meals :NoneDay 2 : Beaches, Temples & SunsetsExperience the hidden gems of Uluwatu with a short drive to a beautiful temple on a cliff edge. We’ll then visit the iconic Padang Padang beach for some chill time before a sunset dinner. We’ll then head back to Kuta to get a taste of the crazy nightlife!Meals :NoneDay 3 : Learn to SurfWe’ll head to the coast and experience the laidback surf destination and volcanic sands of Canggu. You’ll be taught how to surf by local Balinese surf dudes and learn about the history of surfing in one of the worlds most famous surf destinations.Meals :NoneDay 4 : Temples, Waterfalls & Rice PaddiesOur destination today is the relatively unknown natural wonder of Lovina, an untouched paradise of stunning rice paddies and fascinating culture. On our way we’ll visit the two most recognized ancient temples of Bali, hand feed wild monkeys and swim at an incredible waterfall. We’ll then arrive at our stunning and unique accommodation set high in the mountains surrounded by rice paddies and overlooking the ocean.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 5 : Dolphins & Local Family Visitfter a delicious beach breakfast we jump on a traditional Balinese outrigger boat and cruise the beautiful coastline spotting wild dolphins and snorkeling. We’ll then visit a local family, where you’ll get a hands on experience of basket weaving, coffee production and learn about traditional Balinese life, before heading back to chill in the infinity pool of our villa!Meals :BreakfastDay 6 : Ferry to Gili TrawanganWe’ll travel by fast ferry to the stunning island of ‘Gili T’ where you’ll have some free time to relax, enjoy the island and top up your tan before experiencing some crazy island nightlife!Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : Island Bike TourAs Gili T has no motorized vehicles we explore the island by bicycle today, taking in the stunning views and relaxing on some beautiful white sandy beaches.Meals :BreakfastDay 8 : Snorkeling Boat Trip, Farewell Dinner & PartyWe’ll travel by boat around all three beautiful Gili Islands, snorkeling in crystal clear water with a good chance of spotting some turtles! We’ll then head out for a delicious farewell dinner before partying the night away!Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 9 : Arrive in UbudIf you’re on the 12 day trip you’ll arrive in your beautiful Ubud accommodation this evening, with time to relax or explore the town.Meals :BreakfastDay 10 : Monkey ForestToday you’ll experience the famous Monkey Forest. A fascinating temple home to hundreds of Wild Monkeys you can get up close and personal with!Meals :BreakfastDay 11 : Sunrise Volcano Trek & MassageAn early start this morning as you head off on your amazing sunrise Volcano trek. Experience a true once in a lifetime sunrise whilst enjoying a breakfast prepared through the natural heat of the Volcano! You’ll arrive back mid-morning and unwind with a relaxing and rejuvenating massage. The rest of the day is yours to chill, shop or explore.Meals :BreakfastDay 12 : Check out and Onward TravelYour amazing 12-day adventure comes to an end. You can either check out and make your way back home, stay on longer in Ubud or continue your travels in Bali.Meals :Breakfast
Airport pickup provided