Bali Instagram Tour Gate Of Heaven
The best instagram tour. Lempuyang tample - tirta gangga - tukad cepung waterfall - jungle swing and coffee plantation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bali Instagram Tour Gete Of Heave
1. Lempuyang tample
Lempuyang Temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur is one of Bali’s oldest and most venerated temples, on par with Besakih (the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). The temple is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
The heights are reachable via a steep staircase of over 1,700 steps, with attractions along the way that include several other temples and hordes of grey long-tailed macaques that inhabit the surrounding cool mountain
Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace located in the eastern part of the island of Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometers from Karangasem, near Mount Agung. This park is famous for its water palace, which is owned by the Karangasem Kingdom.
This waterfall is located between cliffs, more precisely flanked by the presence of cliffs that surround it.
Its location is somewhat to the middle, so that if we enter into it, then we will be like going into a cliff that will crush us.
The view of the waterfall with a height of about 15 meters between the cliffs is very beautiful,
The waterfall will look very exotic when sunlight breaks into the sidelines of the cliff from above it.
Visible sunlight that enters into it will cause a very beautiful light effect, like a star falling from the sky.
4. Jungle Swing and Bali Coffee Plantation
bali coffee platantion is one of the new tourist attractions in bali usually situated in the mountain area. The famous and the expensive coffee area fasted growth in this island is called by ouwak coffee. The coffee produced from the fermentation process thatbtake civet coffee bean.
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.