Bali Instagram Private Day Tour
Enjoy day tour to North of Bali to see Wana Giri Hill, Wanagiri Hidden Hills is located to the north of Bali and is becoming a popular tourist attraction for people looking to get a photo at one of the many unique bamboo structures. not far from Wanagiri we will see one of most popular temple called Ulun Danu Beratan temple, located in the heart of Ulun danu Lake, when the water of the lake high, the temple look like floating temple, also this temple is most used as a cover photo at most travel magazine or travel book. Jati Luwih rice Terrace is the next stop, the large and huge rice terrace in Bali, and recenlty denoted by unseco as one of world Heritage culture by UNESCO.
The last stop will be at Tanah Lot temple, The temple perched on a little rocky islet. This temple was built in 16th century by the Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha the most popular Hindu priest during that time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tickets, lunch, mineral water, private car, parking fees, gasoline and English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Handara Golf Course
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, alcoholic beverage, tips
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Lake Beratan
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Wanagiri Hidden Hills is located to the north of Bali and is becoming a popular tourist attraction for people looking to get a photo at one of the many unique bamboo structures. The most popular attraction at the Wanagiri Hidden Hills is the giant birds nest, as well as the swings and lookouts overlooking the lake. There are a variety of nests and swings to choose from so you’ll be sure to get plenty of good photos for Instagram.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Beratan, Jl. Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Tabanan 80345 Indonesia
Ulundanu Bratan Temple - Temple in the lake, the temple well known with Ulundanu Temple. 'Ulun' it's mean heart and 'Danu' it's mean lake, the temple dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddess), the lake supply a lot of water to the rice field. The temple founded in 17th century by the King of Mengwi. In outside yard there is buddhist temple and big Banyan tree. This temple of the important temple in the mountain used for Nyegara Gunung ceremony, nyegara (ocean) and Gunung (mountain)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, drive pass through amazing country side and traditional small villages to Jatiluwih Village the most interesting places will see such as very beautiful of huge rice terraces, coffee plantation, durian trees, cacao, bamboo, avocado and etc. Jatiluwih Village has beautiful land wide of rice terraces and the best rice terraces in Bali island (recently denoted by UNESCO as world heritage culture). After harvest season you may see the farmer flowing the field with cow or buffalo, they still use traditional equipment to manage their land.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Handara Golf Course, Desa Pancasari - Singaraja, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
The Handara Gate or Gate of Handara Kosaido Golf course Bali located in Jalan Raya Singaraja - Denpasar, Pancasari, Sukasada district, Singaraja regency, Bali. The gate can be found at the entrance to the Handara Golf & Resort Bali which lies the central highlands of Bali. The gates/entrance to the golf course are very obviously located on the side of the road.
Now a days, many visitors visiting this place just to get a nice photo for Instagram or for other social media
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.