Bali Hidden Waterfalls, Temple & Rice Terraces
Get back to nature and visit the hidden waterfalls Tibumana Waterfall and Tukad Cepung Waterfall, swim under refreshing cascades, going down to the river to see the hidden waterfall in the middle of a lush green forest. with sun rays that beam through the falls, here’s everything you need to know. visiting holy spring temple, explore the rice terraces and swing your body at the best place in Ubud.
For a fun, stress-free, personal and authentic experience exploring the best that Bali has to offer, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car
- English speaking driver guide
- All Entrance fees
- Mineral bottled water
- Lunch (Indonesian food)
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Cantik Agriculture
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Other personal expand
- Jungle swing ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
Tibumana Waterfall Bali is one of the most beautiful hidden waterfalls near Ubud. Luckily, only a few people know about it. It’s getting harder and harder to find secluded places in Bali since tourism is on the rise. This is why we were really happy to discover the beautiful Tibumana Waterfall, hidden deep in the jungle and with some of the most impressive sights in Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall was the most unique and magical. It’s becoming a hotspot amongst tourists, as well a very popular Instagram location.
The walk to get down to Tukad Cepung was straight forward and easy enough. Although, unlike most Bali waterfalls, this one you had to wade through a knee-high river and over a few rocks to get there. The stunning sun rays shine straight through the top of the falls creating natural beams across the canyon like rock formations.
You can swim in the waterfall and get pretty close without getting too wet from the spray, so get your cameras ready.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cantik Agriculture, Jl Raya Kintamani, Gianyar Indonesia
Coffee plantation & spices with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as "Coffee Luwak"
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
If you’ve seen any photos of Bali online you will most likely recognize the shot below of lush green terraced rice fields. Does it look familiar? This is the iconic Tegalalang rice terrace, one of the most visited tourist attractions in Ubud.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off back to your hotel/villa around Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Uluwatu and Ubud Area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.