Bali Guided Day Trip Service
See the best of Bali on a guided day trip with customizable program.
Be guided by a local guide who also serves as your private driver.
We are here to show you around, and to answer all your questions about Bali's culture and traditions.
Create your own day trip itinerary, or let us design and arrange everything for you. Receive suggestions and recommendations from local guide for your memorable day trip in Bali.
Enjoy a professional-friendly and personalized private guide-driver service in our comfortable, luxury mpv.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Once you book a Bali Guided Day Trip Service with us, our English-speaking driver will come to pick you up and take you on a 10 hours sightseeing trip.
We provide new models, clean, air-conditioned and well maintained cars for your comfort and safety.
All of our drivers-guides are well experienced in taking people on tours, sightseeing trip or just for a road trip to see the villages or rice paddies or beaches or shops.
At the end of the day, our driver will drop you off anywhere you want.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud and other areas in Bali.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.