Bali Fullday Adventure of Telaga Waja River Rafting Combine Ubud Tour
Enjoy a full day of activities in the heart of the Ubud region with your private guide at the pace that you set. Start the day with a thrilling white water rafting experience on the Telaga Waja River (18km). Afterward, head to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and meet the resident macaques, then venture over to the Ubud Palace, a 19th-century relic with impeccably-preserved, historic Balinese buildings and gardens and visit Ubud Traditional market.
- Pick up some souvenirs at the Ubud Art Market, full of unique handicrafts
- Safety first: raft the Grade III-IV rapids of Telaga Waja River (2,5 hrs) with a professional guide
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver & guide
- Profesional rafting guide
- Rafting equipment, water proff bag
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance fee or ticket and parking fee
- Entry/Admission - Telaga Waja River
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telaga Waja River, 80862 Indonesia
Telaga waja river rafting which flows down from mount Agung a sacreat mountain in Bali band you desent this river in a rubber boat for distance 18 km and what you see beyond the splashes are wild animal, rain forest, and towering gorges and enjoyed navidating numerous rapids and stering cleare of the rock the exotic unspoiled nature within your reach
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Puri Saren Agung is the palace of the Ubud royal family, making it one of the most prominent landmarks in Ubud. It serves as a cultural repository of arts, dance and literature. The palace’s stage and meeting halls host international events, including the opening ceremonies of the annual Ubud Writers & Readers Festival.
Featuring well-preserved Balinese architecture and a charming garden setting, the palace was built during the lordship of Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800–1823). The front section of the palace is open to the public, where there are walkthroughs for viewing and photos during the day).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Art Market is a traditional market offering beautiful and attractive souvenirs made by local Balinese people. This market is not far different with other markets available in the tourism area where most of souvenirs are sold in the individual shops based on show owner design. It is an ideal place to place for tourists where they can experience at the great bargain art market in Ubud Bali.
This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Private Tour but sharing raft while rafting activity (max 4 guest/raftt + 1 rafting guide)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.