Bali Full-Day Tours and Visit Art Village Culture
Do Not Leave Bali before getting unique Balinese stuff.Because those will be your memories forever. Proudly we offer you Amazing Bali Shopping Tour and Culture.Along this tour you will gain amazing experience as well because this tour will escort you direct to the Factory on Balinese Traditional way. We create this amazing Shopping Tour and Culture special for art collector as well.
Tour will be start at 09:00 AM
Places of interest will be visited during this tour:
• Tohpati Village which is well known as Batik Art
• Celuk Village which is well known for Gold and Silver Art
• Batuan Village For Painting and
• Mas Village for Wood Carving Art
What's included :
- Air conditioning mini van
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal (optional) expenses
- All Fees and Taxes
Pass By: Bali Tour Holiday, Permata Abianbase A1. Jln. Mulawarman Gianyar., Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Art Village Tour
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
Tohpati Village: Very nice art work. Amazing - See ... The Art and Nature of Bali Tour ... All reviews batik fabric demonstration wax objects art souvenirs shop tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Located at Celuk Village, the center of silver craftmanship in Bali, our class will cover certain techniques of basic silver jewelry making for those interested to ...
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Ubud Painting, Jl. Tukad Pancoran VD no. 8 Panjer, Ubud 80225 Indonesia
Bali Batuan village is traditional village in Ubud area, Batuan Village is famous with Balinese Artwork or Balinese paintings, Batuan Village is best places for buy ...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village is a village of art with a focus on carving of wood sculptures. It is situated in Ubud District and Gianyar Regency has a distinctive style in the art ...
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple. 867 Reviews. #1 of 2 things to do in Sebatu. Sights & Landmarks, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Sacred & Religious Sites.
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Ubud rice terraces are the most popular in Bali, and there isn't much that ... sprawled all over Instagram of the iconic Tegalalang Rice Terrace Swing!
Pass By: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
If you're looking to explore some of the best spots on the island, Tegenungan Waterfall Bali has to be on your list. Here's how to get there, ...
Stop At: Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations, Jl. Tampaksiring Di Utara Pura Tirta Empul, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Biggest coffee plantation in tampaksiring regency, and you can learn about bali coffee arabica, robusta and luwak coffee. If you interested to buy ...
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
As one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bali, many travelers visit Ubud Monkey Forest to see the hundreds of playful monkeys in a calm, lush forest.
Pass By: Picheaven Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.8, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec.Abiansemal, Badung, Ubud 80352 Indonesia
One of the hottest Instagram spots in the world! You can experience incredible views and an exciting adventure at Bali Swing! We would be glad if you could join us and feel the comfort, safety, fresh air, nature and the beautiful scenery of amazing Bali'
Pass By: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Elephant Cave is an artificial cave from ancient times that serves as a place of worship. This cave is located in Bedulu Village, Blahbatuh District, Gianyar Regency, Bali; is approximately 27 km from Denpasar
Pass By: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The Pura Desa and Puseh Batuan cultural heritage buildings are located in Sukawati, Gianyar. A relic of ancient buildings that has been preserved until now.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Padangbai.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons