Bali Full Day Free and Easy Shopping Tour with Driver
Bali Shopping Tour is a package to visit Balinese shopping area. Our professional tours driver will leads your Bali Shopping Tour and guides you to the right places of the shop and offers the wide information about all shop including your questions. Bali Shopping Tour will visit places of interest such as Coffee Factory. This is the coffee that many tourists visit the island for experience and love. Krishna Oleh – Oleh, Balinese souvenir shop. Duty Free Shop, which offers duty-free shop with the widest variety of luxury brands. Kuta Beach Walk, a unique design, opens fresh air with friendly environment to shop.
• Visit four places known for their shopping and souvenir shop
• Discover coffee factory which is known as Luwak Coffee
• Plenty of time to browse the shops and purchase souvenirs
• Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transfers from your Bali hotel
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Mineral bottle water
- Pick up and drop off
- English speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Bali Sightseeing, Kori Nuansa Timur Street CC No 28 Jimbaran Kuta selatan, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Meet your friendly driver at your hotel lobby and proceed with the tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Kopi is the Indonesian word for coffee and Luwak is the local name of the Asian palm civet in Sumatra. Kopi Luwak is the coffee that has been digested by an Asian palm civet. The civet eats the coffee cherries, the cherries go through the digestive track and fermentation occurs, and then they pass through the intestines and eventually pooped out. The coffee cherries are then picked out from poop aka poop coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beachwalk Shopping Center, Jl. Pantai Kuta, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
As the only shopping center which offers a different experience in Kuta – Bali, beachwalk Shopping Center has a unique architecture design with a green and open concept, creating relaxing and open atmosphere as Bali’s island lifestyle. The perfect combination of water, lush garden and the sea breeze makes beachwalk Shopping Center as the oasis in the heart of Kuta. With its various unique selling points, complete facilities and well-suited tenant mix, beachwalk Shopping Center is successful in meeting the needs of the Balinese – international tourists and the local Balinese – with its tagline “Bali starts here”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rama Krisna Oleh-Oleh, Jl. Raya Tuban no. 2x, Tuban, Badung, Kuta Indonesia
Rama Krisna Oleh-Oleh is the epitome of convenience. This souvenir store is both air-conditioned, and open 24-hours. The prices are also lower compared to the other shops around Ubud or Seminyak. It has everything you could possibly look for to take home: shirts, wallets, bags, refrigerator magnets, keychains, essential oils, local delicacies, and so much more. It’s easy to get overwhelmed, so craft a game plan to find something for the whole family!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mal Bali Galeria, Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai, Kuta Indonesia
Mal Bali Galeria is a large shopping complex conveniently located at the Simpang Dewaruci landmark and roundabout in Kuta. The expansive shopping and entertainment precinct boasts a ‘family mall’ concept, carrying a slogan of ‘enjoy, play, eat, shop’. Various tenants, outlets and event highlights make it a favourite destination among locals and visitors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Availability free pick up zone and drop off : Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Benoa, Sawangan, Kampial, Pecatu, Balangan, Uluwatu, Kedonganan, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Batubelig, Canggu, Petitenget, Denpasar, Ubud, Sukawati, Ida Bagus Mantra and Gianyar regency.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pickup route.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival