Bali Farm Cooking School & Organic Farm
We are a community organized organic farm & cooking school, Would like to invite anybody wanting an ‘adventurous’ traditional Balinese cooking experience, which is something unique and away from the hustle-and-bustle of the general touristy areas. Meet our very dedicated & passionate team of young men to explore and harvesting the vegetables from ‘green’ garden, that we used in the cooking experience. The teaching is made to a simple way & a very fun & satisfying experience with everything being so delicious to eat & share. Let's Get out into the jungle!
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cooking utensils
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase
- Soda/Pop - available for purchase
• Sweet Sour Tempe - Sweet Sour Tempe is a deep-fried tempeh (fermented soy bean cake) with some sweet and sour sauce.
• Gado-Gado With Peanut Sauce - Assorted Cook of green veggies come with peanut sauce.
• Balinese Chicken Curry - Balinese Chicken Curry, Using Balinese Spice Paste (Bumbu Bali), some vegetables and coconut milk.
• Satay Lilit - Balinese traditional satay, it's a mixture of minced meat, Bumbu Bali (spice paste) and wrap on a bamboo stick.
• Black Rice Pudding - Black Sticky rice and white sticky rice cook with palm sugar and coconut milk
Departure Point :UBUD FOOD COURT, Jl. Sukma Kesuma No.1, Peliatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Ubud Center Area Hotel might be eligible for free hotel pickup, please contact us with your hotel name, address, and phone number. We will confirm if your hotel is included within the free pickup area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides