Bali Fantastic Cycling Tours in Montain
We did the 22 km cultural cycle trip with a school and coffee house visit.
It was the highlight of our Balinese holiday. Will do it again if I ever get back there.
The guys were great company and showed us some great sights as we cycled down hill through villages and lush country side.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Breakfast menu : pancake,juice,fresh fruit,coffe or tea Lunch menu : Balinese nasi campur, mineral water
What's excluded :
- money cash, sport shoes
• 7.45-8.30 pick up from your stay in ubud
• Buffet Breakfast if more than 4 people, with Balinese local house
• Next Drive to Coffe Plantation (Luwak Coffe)
• We started ride bicycles from the village farm next door
• Continue ride bike throuh local village
• Visiting Balinese traditional home & explained the use of traditional Balinese house
• We stop and know the history local temple in Bali
• Next ride bicycle to visit village deliberations building
• Heading to the rice field from here can see the trade and natural beauty of Bali
• We visit rice field, learn about irigation system
• Buffet Lunch if more than 4 people, while seeing the beauty of Bali's house
• Return to your stay with A/C car
• Baby seat provided upon request
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free shuttle service ubud area only or the guest can meet our driver in ubud Palace
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.